Wednesday, October 19, 2011

These Boots Aren't Made for Walking

 Practical? No. Darling? Yes. Every girl needs a pair of boots. Or two. Come on, brown and black. I whipped these little cuties up for baby M and she loves them. 
 Well, I am sure she would tell me so if she could talk.


I had an easy little pattern and made a few adjustments. Aside from her huge calves, her feet have a certain chubby height to them (why does no one sell baby shoes for babies with FAT feet, not wide, tall!) 

 And who doesn’t love a little velco when we are talking babies!
Too cute! Okay, back to quilting next week, I am off to Vegas to run the Ragnar. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. What pattern did you use? My SIL wants some of these for her daughter and since one of my kids drew her name for Christmas, I was thinking about making some. So let's talk either at Sewing Saturday or at the next guild meeting!

    ReplyDelete