Thursday, March 3, 2011

Organization

Sukie inspired me so I decided to try to organize my fabric. Too bad it fit into just 2 drawers. But now I see what I have and can figure out what I need to bulk up on. I really need to finish sewing a few things for the baby though, less than 4 weeks to go. I need to make a cover for my changing pad, anyone know of a nice washable and wipeable material? I have two new quilts in my head though that I want to start and we finally got bunk beds so I need to finish child #2's twin rocket quilt back and then get it basted and quilted. I wish my kids took naps.

4 comments:

  1. Totally annoying to organize but worth it. . . I've been fabric shopping for yellow and purples since. Isn't that horrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 MORE WEEKS TIL THE BABY!!!!! AHHHH!! Can't wait to see the new addition btw. . . haha screw organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the changing pad you could use oilcloth - it is wipeable and i think washable. or - what i did for mine was just made a quilt that fit the changing table and then put one of those waterproof pads (from target or wherever) under it. The pad and the quilt are both washable and i want to make another little quilt for when the other one is dirty.

    p.s. nice organizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE! How do you find time to sew when they don't take naps?

    ReplyDelete