Friday, February 25, 2011

Block #2

This obviously isn't going to be the fastest quilt I have ever made, but I did whip out #2 today. I didn't think I had enough greens and I even had a few prints that I didn't use, so I am feeling better about the other 2 green blocks. Now I need to whip out the yellow next and see if that works. Then maybe after that I will stop giving you the play by play till its done.
This block went much better in the sewing stage and I paid more attention to the lines I drew on the freezer paper to make sure my seems didn't line up so now I feel like the process is working. 
(and yes, I am taking any donations of cute pinks, greens and yellow scraps if you have some lying around dying to go into this quilt)

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving how these blocks are coming together. I will have to add this type of quilt to my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm telling you - COME OVER!

    and i love how they're turning out.

    ReplyDelete